Tuesday, February 7, 2012

She sells sea shells down at Shelly Beach

Shelly Beach, for me is the ultimate beach for 'beach bums' and holiday makers. Edging onto the beach is a pretty nice looking caravan/cabin park - 50 meters walk and your on that soft sand. The cabins that we rode past looked pretty nice - I'm pretty sure that this link here was for that park. I haven't spent much time at Shelly Beach, but it proves to be a popular location - It was fairly busy for a late Sunday afternoon with distant grey clouds rolling in.

There is a golf course right on the cliffs here. Looks pretty good - but I do not know a thing about golf - views would be amazing and I imagine with the view like that it would be a prime location for weddings and events! www.shellybeachgolfclub.com.au.

There were allot of people out walking their pets and I happen to capture a picture of a little staffy whose name is Frodo (cute). There is a cafe under the surf club (which is an impressive looking surf club). Didn't stop to eat, but it looked like a standard cafe menu and it was packed, so it has to be good.