Friday, July 27, 2012

Choco-anonymous

When hunger sets in followed by a sweet tooth, where do you go?

Cocomonde

Located on Darby Street - Cocomonde will satisfy anyone's tastes, sweet, savory,  a small bite to eat, a large meal, coffee, tea... the list just goes on. I must say I am very proud of my dining companion for the day (a self confessed choco-holic who managed to not order much chocolate at all!)

The atmosphere in the restaurant is fantastic, the waiters and waitresses are very friendly and the service is amazing!

Our bill came to about $45 which isn't too bad for a coffee, chicken burger, bruschetta and a dessert tasting plate. As we made our way to pay for the bill, I looked over at all the artist masterpieces of chocolate desserts on the other dinners tables... thinking... 'I'll have that one, and that one , and that one...'

The high tea looked pretty good too! I'll be sure to check that out next time.