Monday, May 27, 2013

The Hardware Societe

I love Melbourne, I don't know how to explain the love I feel for a city - but it's there...and its real. I feel so at home when I am here (which it should, as it is where I am from, originally).

Melbourne is full of arty eclectic boutique shops, bars and cafes. No space is wasted. Down alley ways and side streets are some of the best hidden delights that you will ever find.

During a recent short trip to Melbourne, a few friends and I went into one of these side streets to the famous 'The Hardware Societe'.

Its a mix of modern country French dining for breakfast or brunch. The best thing is - They do Gluten free and vegan options! Yep! One of the image below is a vegan rice pudding with coconut cream and sour cherry.... YUM!

This place gets packed fast - If you love breakfast (its my favourite meal of the day) and you're an early bird - get you bottom down here early! If you're not an early bird - set your alarm!

You can find this tasty gem on Hardware Street. Look here on - Google maps