Monday, September 29, 2014

Get on your bike and follow me...

Get on your bike and follow me

Anyone who knows me well, knows that I'm not a big fan of the 'tour group'. After my last day tour encounter in China... See (insert page link here), I was determined to minimize any tours to as few as possible. That said, I started to get a little anxious, when you are hearing impaired and traveling solo sometimes, and I hate that I am admitting this, you just want a big group hug!

So I did some research and found something that I thought would be perfect for me.

Follow me bike tours is a small tour company run out of Bangkok. They run bicycle tours around Bangkok, and the best thing about these guys is - they take you where no 'tourist' day tours take you. If you want to see the real Bangkok then this tour is perfect...not to mention your riding on a mountain bike all day which for me is perfect! I hate sitting in a bus looking out the window!

You start off at the