Sunday, February 12, 2012

Mind your p's and q's

There seems to be a running theme this week, with food and vegetarian cafes.

Badde Manors cafe has two ticks for me.
  1. They are completely vegetarian and there are allot of vegan options on the menu!
  2. They serve Campos Coffee! (which happens to be the second love of my life introduced to me by the first love of my life. You will become addicted!)
Badde Manors is pretty much open all the time! Well, from 7am until 1am on most days, which is great because you pretty much have vegetarian snack-age available when you need it.

It is located on Glebe Point road, Glebe, just on the outskirts of Sydney. If you're visiting the area for the first time, I would recommend going on a Saturday first. Why? So you can take advantage of the infamous Glebe markets where you can pretty much get anything and everything!

My friend, Tulip and I both ordered the same breakfast. Field mushrooms on sourdough with a side of haloumi... nom nom nom.

If you do come down to Glebe on a Saturday (or any day) head down Glebe Point road and check out all the eclectic shops - and stop in a Natures Energy (I love this place, its health, oils and day spa all in one!)